Thursday, October 27, 2011

Twitter and RSS

I've been trying to keep up with twitter lately, since that's where the cool kids seem to be posting links and other insightful things. The problem is, twitter hates RSS for some reason, probably for never getting picked for kickball or somethinhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifg.

Thankfully, some guy named Steve used Yahoo Pipes to create a workflow that generates an RSS feed from twitter lists. So now I can view my android-stalking twitter list in reader :)

I have a secret love of Yahoo Pipes and their magical data transformation ways. Unfortunately, I haven't really come up with any really good uses aside from generating and transforming RSS... but I have been able to roll some tricky RSS feeds - my reader is about half piped feeds.

No comments: